Monday, December 22, 2008

Countdown...

There are lots of things to be thankful for 2008! Each day is a wonderful day…Each day is a blessing… and soon, any day will be baby Elijah’s birthday!!! I’m on my 39th week of pregnancy and so far everything is okay --- I am still getting a good night sleep and can still put in a full day of work.
Though, this morning I learned from my mother that she was denied from getting a tourist visa (for her to be able to visit us when baby Elijah comes). I know God has the best plan for my mother's visit here in the future...

at 39 weeks…
Early Christmas celebration with Grandma and Pop (Dec. 21)


Dinner with our missionary friends and church mates (Dec. 20)

at 38 weeks…
Weekend with my schoolmate in high school and neighbor in the Philippines (with her husband) (Dec. 13-14)


Baby Shower from my Officemates (Dec. 8)




at 37 weeksPhoto session with Tyler at home (Dec. 7)



at 36 weeksThanksgiving Day celebration with Tyler’s side of the family (Nov. 27)

1 comment:

malor said...

Hi Susan, You have a busy last 4 weeks before giving birth. Well, that makes time goes fast. Little Elijah will be here soon. I cannot wait to see him...